By Wendy Leung – With yet another high-profile termination of a multi-billion dollar advisor (referring to last week’s dismissal of Merrill’s $3-billion Chicago superstar), it becomes clearer that Barron’s ranking, status and length of service at a firm, star power and size of business are no longer the guarantors of job security. Here are 7 things every advisor needs to know—regardless of whether you feel secure at your firm or not
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.