By Alex Padalka, Financial Advisor IQ – Wealthcare said it grew its client assets by more than half a billion dollars last year, bringing its total to $4.8 billion. The firm — a business unit of Financeware, a NewSpring Holdings platform company — also says it brought on 18 new advisors during last year, bringing its total to more than 165.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence