By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – The momentum towards independence has given rise to a new generation of uber-entrepreneurs—advisors with their sights set on more than just the freedom and flexibility that the space offers. They’re forgoing the short-term payouts of brokerage recruitment deals for the long-term potential of creating an enterprise with maximum value that will be appealing to buyers in the future.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out