By Wendy Leung – Many advisors dream of going independent for the freedom and flexibility to control their business, client service model and bottom line. What sometimes isn’t a part of this “dream” is the prospect of taking on the additional responsibilities that business ownership entails, while emptying your bank account to fund startup costs. The good news is that you don’t have to abandon your dream of independence. An evolved landscape has answered the call—with a vast ecosystem of capital, support and resources available to help you succeed in living out your dream of independence.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode