By Wendy Leung – Many advisors dream of going independent for the freedom and flexibility to control their business, client service model and bottom line. What sometimes isn’t a part of this “dream” is the prospect of taking on the additional responsibilities that business ownership entails, while emptying your bank account to fund startup costs. The good news is that you don’t have to abandon your dream of independence. An evolved landscape has answered the call—with a vast ecosystem of capital, support and resources available to help you succeed in living out your dream of independence.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It