By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – Wells Fargo Advisors on Wednesday pulled from UBS Wealth Management USA a 10-person team that had been generating $7 million in annual revenue at the wirehouse, a spokeswoman for Wells confirmed.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.