By Allison Brunwasser – The idea of joining a firm and being able to choose how you affiliate with them at each phase of your career is gaining popularity. With one firm and one platform, advisors can transfer from an employee model to an independent model all under the same roof—with little disruption to their clients and their team.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners