Diamond Consultants Quoted – By Kristan Wojnar, ETFdb.com – If you are a female advisor reading this now, have you ever thought about switching firms? And, if so, what factors would prompt you to make a change? If you are a male advisor and have a female advisor on your team, do you think she has thought about, or is thinking about, switching firms?
By Mindy Diamond – Why the recent push to recruit women advisors? Of course, it’s politically correct to do so and satisfies a diversity initiative. From a business growth perspective, studies have shown that women clients prefer to work with women advisors. And it’s always a PR bonanza to hire women. And while women may be reading this and cringing, truth be told, these statements represent the reality that we are dealing with.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan