Diamond Consultants Quoted – By Kristan Wojnar, ETFdb.com – If you are a female advisor reading this now, have you ever thought about switching firms? And, if so, what factors would prompt you to make a change? If you are a male advisor and have a female advisor on your team, do you think she has thought about, or is thinking about, switching firms?
By Mindy Diamond – Why the recent push to recruit women advisors? Of course, it’s politically correct to do so and satisfies a diversity initiative. From a business growth perspective, studies have shown that women clients prefer to work with women advisors. And it’s always a PR bonanza to hire women. And while women may be reading this and cringing, truth be told, these statements represent the reality that we are dealing with.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.