Louis Diamond Quoted – By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – LPL Financial is going to zig to Charles Schwab & Co’s zag on zero commissions — by matching the move–but only in its RIA custody unit. The Fort Mill, S.C., broker-dealer is “likely…doing something to address” Schwab’s price cut, said Dan Arnold, CEO of LPL Financial in response to a direct question on the matter this week from Alex Blostein, the Goldman Sachs research analyst who covers the big broker-dealer.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.