Louis Diamond Quoted – By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – LPL Financial is going to zig to Charles Schwab & Co’s zag on zero commissions — by matching the move–but only in its RIA custody unit. The Fort Mill, S.C., broker-dealer is “likely…doing something to address” Schwab’s price cut, said Dan Arnold, CEO of LPL Financial in response to a direct question on the matter this week from Alex Blostein, the Goldman Sachs research analyst who covers the big broker-dealer.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan