- The Friend Factor: Should You Join Another Firm Just Because Your Friend Did?
- Optionality Under One Roof: For Advisors Who Aren’t Quite Ready for Independence
- How Are So Many Advisors Moving During the Covid-Crisis?
- “I hate what’s going on at my firm, but…”
- Bank Advisors: Are you willing to take a step backward to make a big leap forward?
- Avoiding Choice Overload: 4 Key Criteria for Evaluating Service and Platform Providers
Super-organized. Well-informed. A natural synthesizer.
Going through a transition from one firm to another can be a stressful, arduous time. And even for the easier moves, there are many questions and tactics to weigh in the decision-making process.
Having worked with many financial advisors through career changes, Allison (or Allie) has the experience to serve as your trusted advocate and unbiased resource to guide you through the conversations it takes to decide upon the right moves. And advisors across the industry, employees and independent business owners alike, trust her discretion and confidentiality.
With a background in consulting for the media industry, Allie possesses a thorough understanding of how listening to a client is paramount. As a news addict, she always has facts at hand and is eager to seek more information—and she’s a regular contributor to Diamond’s Perspectives blog. She has an innate ability to remain organized, both personally and professionally.
A graduate of the University of Delaware Lerner College of Business and Economics, Allie loves to read, travel, exercise and spend time with family.