- Meet the OSJ: An Option for Advisors Looking for Greater Support in Independence
- Interim Moves: A Growing Trend Among Advisors
- Next Gen Advisors Are Questioning Whether “Inheriting a Book” is Really Worth it
- Working from Home: For Some Advisors, It’s a Test Drive of Independence
- Looking at Sunset from 2 Sides: A Senior Advisor’s Perspective
- Is Deferred Compensation Holding You Captive?
Transparent communication skills and a personal commitment to understanding the needs and goals of advisors.
As a seasoned and successful veteran of the recruiting industry, Deborah joined Diamond Consultants in 2006 during the early stages of the firm’s growth. A background in executive search, coupled with a keen ability to build relationships, resulted in the perfect combination for the firm and set the stage for her work in counseling many of the industry’s leading advisors and teams at wirehouse and regional firms, as well as the independent broker dealer and RIA space.
Known for her open and transparent communication skills, and a personal commitment to understanding the needs and goals of the advisors she works with, Deborah acts as their sounding board, educator and trusted partner throughout their journeys of finding the right fit for the next stage of their business lives.
The financial services media often call upon her for commentary on financial advisor moves and news, and she’s a regular contributor to Diamond’s blog for financial advisors.
A Boston University alumna, she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
When not working with advisors, Deborah can be found spending time with her husband of 28 years and their 2 “twenty-something” year old children who are busy making their way in the world, enjoying good food and wine with friends, and endlessly seeking new destinations to explore.