With so many independent models launched over the last several years, these advisors can now get the business ownership they seek along with the ability to monetize their businesses. But the economics of an advisor’s business can vary from firm to firm. Here’s how they stack up.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- As Wealth Managers Move To Diversify Customers’ Idle Cash, SVB’s Own Advisors Head For Exits
- Soul-searching wealth advisors ponder banking turmoil: Where do I want to work?
- Winners and Losers: The Year that Was in the Wealth Management Recruiting Space
- Recruiters Reveal Their Secrets On Cultivating A Robust Advisor Pipeline
- What Really Makes Financial Advisors Happy?