With so many independent models launched over the last several years, these advisors can now get the business ownership they seek along with the ability to monetize their businesses. But the economics of an advisor’s business can vary from firm to firm. Here’s how they stack up.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Ten years after nixing Nestwise, LPL Financial prepares launch of new B2C venture headed by a former executive whose staff advises $40-billion