The Evolving Advisor Podcast: Mindy and Louis Diamond
In this episode, Jeff, Mindy, and Louis discuss:
• The bedroom floor days of Diamond Consulting and its evolution to the strong advising company they are today.
• What teams and advisors are finding attractive as they explore independence.
• Freedom, flexibility, and control in advising.
• Building a family-based business.
• Jettisoning the tried and true transactional recruiting approach and beginning to forge my own approach can make all the difference. Know what is important to you and know what is going on.
• Advisors want to be educated and guided, not sold.
• When thinking of succession, the layout will look different for every advisor depending on what aspects they are willing to cede control of. And there are options for everyone out there.
• Begin with the end in mind. Rise above and work on the business, not just in your business, right from the start.