In the past several months, some of the major firms have pulled back on the amount of recruiting they’re doing, and recruiting deals have taken a big hit. While the majority of the rhetoric discusses the potential impact of these lower recruiting packages on the advisors considering a move, the bigger impact may ultimately be on the wirehouse advisors who choose to stay put. That is, those who are taking a “wait and see” approach, hoping that their firms’ plans to recruit less will actually benefit them more.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- How Cresset Became a $27 Billion Wealth Manager in Under Five Years by Recruiting Top Private Bankers and Aggressive M&A
- Edward Jones Opens Multi-FA Office in Seattle