Diamond Consultants has created a proprietary tool that helps sophisticated financial advisors through the decision making process when considering a change of firm or model. The tool is depicted as an infographic and is called “Strategic Exploration and the Road to Taking Control of Your Professional Destiny.” Mindy Diamond, President and CEO of Diamond Consultants, says “this is the actual process that we take advisors through. We find that most financial advisors are overwhelmed by calls from competing firms and multiple third party recruiters. Each person calling them is representing a different opportunity but no one is helping them by providing an objective view of the landscape or asking the right questions. Diamond Consultants’ whole process is based on being a completely objective and agnostic resource. We start by gaining an understanding of where an advisor is at, what his business looks like, what his personal and professional goals are and how he wants to live his professional life.“ Press Release_Inforgraphic_Jan 23_2014
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients