Independence: How did we get here, and where are we going?
Independence is not for all financial advisors, but it’s a topic everyone wants to learn more about.
In the first episode of her podcast on independence for financial advisors, Mindy Diamond explores the origins of the space, the backstory of its explosive growth, and introduces key players behind the momentum. She discusses key trends to be aware of, why so many advisors find independence attractive, and defines the profile of a typical independent advisor.
In this episode, Mindy answers:
- How did we get here?
- What were the forces at play?
- Who are the key players?
- What are the new models that advisors should be aware of?
- What is the real momentum behind breakaway teams?
- Is independence an accelerating trend that’s here to stay?
- What is the profile of the typical independent advisor?
Great Expectations: 4 Ways The Needs and Sophistication of Advisors and Their Clients Have Evolved the Industry
Advisors – whether they sit within traditional firms as employees or are owners of independent practices – have expectations that are far different today than they were just 5 years ago. Read ->
This podcast is also available on…