By Jason Diamond, WealthManagement.com – A step-by-step framework for evaluation of the when, how, and what of strategic due diligence.
About Jason Diamond
Vice President, Senior Consultant. Jason has a unique vantage point that benefits the advisors he counsels—with a combination of knowledge and empathy that few can claim. Learn more...
For this team, the pandemic served as an opportunity to reflect on the past and how they could better serve their clients in the future.
Jason Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Berman, ThinkAdvisor – Brokers at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management are increasingly shifting away from working on their own to becoming part of a team and just about all of them are expected to be part of a team eight years from now, according to Andy Sieg, president of the Merrill division.
By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – Breakaway teams from Merrill Lynch, UBS Wealth Management USA and Morgan Stanley have flown their wirehouse coups in the past week for Dynasty Financial Partners and LPL Financial, according to announcements and registration records.
By Jason Diamond, WealthManaement.com – The path for next gen advisors can be wrought with some pitfalls, yet when walked with confidence and flexibility, it can be immensely rewarding.
By Jason Diamond, WealthManagement.com – Advisors considering change want something more than what they have at their current firm. The good news is that there’s plenty to choose from. But that’s the bad news, too.
By Jason Diamond, WealthManagement.com – Amid a banner year, it may feel counterintuitive to even think about disrupting momentum—but it may be wise to do just that.
By Jason Diamond – What’s changed at Edward Jones—and what’s driving so many advisors to seek other options? While many brokerage firms have seen noticeable advisor attrition in recent years, the velocity of moves away from Ed Jones, a firm that built its legacy on a strong culture, begs a few important questions.
Recent News & Articles
- Building a Multi-Family Office: How an Ex-Goldman Advisor Experienced Autonomy and Growth in Independence
- What’s in it for Clients? 7 Ways They Can Benefit from an Advisor’s Transition
- Raymond James introduces channel No. 4, a user-friendly RIA model after its three current channels — IBD, RIA and captive — make negligible net recruiting advances
- The Pull of Pure Independence: A Former FiNet Advisor’s Journey to Building a $1.7B Fully Independent Firm
- Avoiding the Succession Cliff: Potential Paths for Soon-to-Retire Advisors
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.