By Mindy Diamond – Corporate culture has been defined as the “organizational glue” of a firm, that is, universal “sentiment” by which an organization behaves and functions. For some advisors, this is a critical aspect of what makes a firm “the right one” for their business, while for others it’s all about the numbers.
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Chris Latham, Financial Advisor IQ – Advisors looking to grow business through M&A must look beyond financials at talent retention and cultural fit, say experts who attended Pershing’s regional symposium Wednesday in New York.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Lisa Shidler, RIABiz – Raymond James is hoping to stand out among breakaway teams with $100 million in assets by dressing up its payout structure so it is more RIA-like and, ultimately, more competitive with RIA custodians. Their previous payout structure was more complex and costly to advisors, and industry leaders say the company, with its splashy new policy letting advisors keep 100% of their advisory fees, is now poised to compete head-to-head with RIA custodians.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan